While on the Trail:
1) Know that facilities have been provided for your enjoyment. Please use them safely and responsibly.
2) Respect others; slow, yield to, and greet all others
3) Stay on the trail and respect the rights of adjacent landowners.
4) Stop before, and carefully cross every intersecting road.
5) Keep pets on leashes, and under control at all times.
6) Do not use or carry alcohol or drugs.
7) Respect the environment and do not interfere with wildlife or livestock.
8) Be aware of and abide by all applicable rules and laws.
9) Dial the "TRAIL-CALL" number to inform of any inappropriate activities or conditions.
10) Lend a hand to make your Alberta's Iron Horse Trail experience better each time you use it.
TRAIL CALL# 1-877-645-4521
Justin Rattie (L) and Kevin Smith (R) of Sign Solutions placing the new Trail Ethics signs on the trail at Elk Point, Monday, July 27.
Mountain Bikes (bicycles)
Horse drawn wagon
Cross Country Skiing
Some adjacent landowers pasture cattle on the trail during the summer. Slow to a walking pace when encountering cattle and elave gates as you find them